CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Things aren't always what they appear

Just a funny story from our trip to TN. We stayed at the Wyndham Resort, and one evening before going to a show, we stopped at the activity center where they had internet access. There were three computers in the area. It was right by the entrance. My sister checked her email, and there were two other people doing the same. In walked a man with a set of keys. He walked up to the desk where everyone was online. The man said, "Who is the responsible one here? Ahh, you look responsible" he said to Kelly. "Here, Mr. Smith is going to pick these up. I need you to hold them for him." She said, "Um, how long until he gets here?" The guy said, "Oh, I don't know. You'll be here until eleven, right?" She said, "I am just checking my email, sir. I am a guest here." LOL!

0 comments: