CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm home!

We got home last night at 9pm. We had a blast! So much laughing that I swore my abs would be toned. But, I ate so much that I don't believe that was actually possible.

The boys were happy that I was home. Blake was still up when I got home. He saw me and said, "Mommy! Hold you?" He has a bad cough, and Eric was waiting until it was time to give him more medicine. Drew was sleeping, but this morning, he came into our room to go to the bathroom, and noticed I was in bed. He said, "Huh? Mommy, are ya back?"

I didn't bring my camera, but we had a picture taken at the Black Bear Jamboree dinner theater.

Here we are:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Glad you had so much fun :)

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I love your sweater, my fav color. Your vest is cute too.

Cecelia said...

I'm not sure if you got my email. I just wanted to let you know that you won my blog giveaway. It is the Franklin Graham Book Rebel with a Cause. Email with your address and I will get it out to you.