CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dance, Dance, Dance All Night Long

...That's a Steve Miller reference in case you're not old enough to recognize. We went to the Holiday Ball tonight. We had fun. Food was good, dancing was fun.

Eric is bringing Jessica (our sitter and niece) home. I thought I'd share pics with you tonight.


That's me with my man. Doesn't he look nice?


That is me and my sister, I swear her dress was navy and she swears it is black.


Me, My mom and my sister.


There's Bob and Phyllis (Hi guys!)


Me sitting on my hubby's lap


Forcing my affections on my husband. lol.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!! (and her dress IS black)

theotherlion said...

I love your dress. I'm glad you got a night out!

Maddy said...

Ooo you got to be a grown up! Lovely.
Cheers

Chris said...

Your husband is VERY handsome, almost as handsome as his older brother!!!

Shoeaddict said...

You two are really cute.

Unknown said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! What a good looking couple you are!

Leanne said...

You all look great! Sounds like a fun night out - I'm jealous. :)