CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Organizing Bug

The boys were blessed with lots of new toys for Christmas. I was contemplating where I am going to put everything and decided that if I could just empty one Rubbermaid bin, that would do it. Much to the boys' delight, I dumped one out onto the floor. I found lots of pieces to many toys and games. I tried to put things where they belong, and the boys tried to keep me from putting things where they belong. Things that were buried in the bottom of the toybox were new again! However pleasant this was for them, it really didn't help my organizing efforts.

I waited until their naptime, and returned to my task. Lots of puzzle pieces, legos, matchbox cars and Mr. Potato Head parts into it, I wanted to give up. I was tempted to put everything back and go to bed. But I hung in there, and about two and a half hours later, I was done. Blake woke up before I was finished. I was working on the last toy bin, and he climbed in:






I know, it could look better, but believe me when I say this is a big improvement!

And see this?


Full to the top with pencils. My kids love pencils. They don't even have to be sharpened. You can't imagine the fun you can have. Pretending to be Steve from Blue's Clues, waving a colorful pencil in front of your eyes, lining them up, oh the list goes on and on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it is time for my kids to come over and play! hehehe J/K It seems like whenever your toyroom is nice and organized they can come and destroy iy for you.