CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blatant Plug

Drew was invited to a birthday party for one of his classmates. Unfortunately, we were unable to make it.

So this morning, Blake and I ran to Topsy Turvy Toys in New Bremen. It is this cool toy store that carries unique toys. They have all kinds of great things. Anyway, I crammed Blake into the umbrella stroller we had in the trunk of the van. It's a great store, and I knew Blake would be just as excited about it as I am. (think: grabbing everything in sight-we needed some containment) Anyway, we looked for the gift for the birthday boy. I have been in there a handful of times, and spoke with the owner, who is a very nice lady. I found a cute game for him:




When I was paying for it, the owner checked us out and asked if we'd like her to gift wrap it for us. They had three choices of paper and they were all cute, so of course I went for it. She didn't charge me for the gift wrap. She even had a cute name tag for it. Of ourse, it did contain their name, but I don't care. I want people to go to this place.

Here is the finished product:


Now isn't that the cutest? I hope he likes it!

0 comments: