CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Creamsicles and computer time

Tonight, after dinner, I got myself a creamsicle to eat. So far, the boys have not wanted to eat ice cream or anything cold like that, so I didn't even offer them one. Blake came up to me and said, "Want a bite" I tried holding the popsicle so he could try it, but of course that wasn't ok with him. Mr. Independent wanted to hold it himself:


Considering whether he liked it or not


Yep, it's good.

He sucked on it for awhile until it got drippy, at which point he returned it to me.

When it was time to go to bed, I told Drew to go in the toyroom and turn the television off. He said rather absently, "I cant. I'm on the computer. See?" Nice, eh? I am surprised he didn't tell me to go away. lol. He has done that before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have our addictions!
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Matty has nothing to do with cold stuff so it was cool to see the pics of him trying out his creamsicle :)