CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I am so excited!

I had some Christmas money, so I bought myself an mp3 player. I originally wanted an iPod, but ended up getting a Sandisk Sansa Clip. It got good reviews on CNET and it was modestly priced (cheap!) at $39.99. It is comparable to an iPod Shuffle, except it is cooler, because it has a display. It was super simple to upload music to, so now I am all set up to listen to music while I clean the post office. Only problem is that I have a tendency to want to sing aloud with the music. I imagine my voice could scare off a few customers. lol. I always tell myself not to sing out loud, but after a bit, I am at it again. Here's my new toy:

1 comments:

Chris said...

CONGRATS !! ! ! Welcome to the world of geeks! I am on my second ipod(burned up two hard disks in the last one). Let me know what music you are looking for, I have 80GB of all different music.