CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

"I need hmmmm..."

Drew has discovered a new form of sensory bliss. It is The Hmmm. I can hear you thinking The Hmmm? What is this girl smokin'? The Hmmm was discovered quited accidentally when I was coercing Drew into giving me a hug. I guess my chest vibrated when I was talking to him, and he liked it. He said, "Mommy go 'hmmmmm'" I complied. He said, "Again!" So I complied again.

Now, at random times in our day, Drew will come up to me and said, "I need Hmmmm." I have been using The Hmmm to get him to do things. Like, I'll say, "It's time to get dressed. When you have all your clothes on, we'll go Hmmm." He rushes through getting dressed so he can be rewarded with a humming embrace.

He has also discovered the sensory delight of Grandpa V's Homedics Back Massager. It goes in the recliner. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but now he likes it. I may have to look into getting one for him. Its like a nonstop Hmmm.

2 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

I'm actually a HUGE fan of this kind of stuff. I know the HMMMM and I like massagers and stuff. I have one.

Leanne said...

I haven't tried that...interesting - I'll see if J likes it in a little bit though!