CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Longest Meme Ever

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Culvers. Cheese curds, baby!
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? One of my favorites is The Inn at Versailles. (local Italian retaurant) They have the best fettuccini carbonara ever! And delicious crusty bread with herb butter. We don't go there often, but it is always a treat when we do.
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15-20%. Depends on service.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
pasta
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni is good. Extra cheese is great. Easy on the sauce
Q. What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and peanut butter.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? Default Dell wallpaper
Q. How many televisions are in your house? One, Two, Three. Three.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Lefty
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I dont think so.
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Three Rubbermaid containers full of beef.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No

BULLSHITOLOGY (If you'll excuse the term.)

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Barbara Manatee
Q. What color do you think looks best on you? Don't know, but I like green
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A bug
Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? Not that I'm aware of.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours? Yes! A nurse (Diane Wagner)performed CPR on me when shortly after I was born when I stopped breathing (twice!)

DAREOLOGY (You can stop here if you're bored.)

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure, I'd kiss my mom on the cheek.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Uh, depends which finger. lol.
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hmm, probably not.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Oh my gosh. Gross. No way!
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure, why not?

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket? Nothing
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? No, it was a waste of 86 minutes of my life.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? Uh, we don't have a fancy shower, so I stand. What kind of question is this?
Q: Could you live with roommates? Besides my immediate family, I have never had a roommate. I am going to say yes, I could. But I'd rather not.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?three or four
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I got a speeding ticket about a year ago
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? Just me.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last friend you talked to? Bekki
Q: Last person who called you? My mother in law
Q: Last person you saw? Eric

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number? ??
Q. Season? Summer

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Mood? Content
Q: Listening to? E! Biggest Hollywood Meltdowns
Q: Watching? See Above
Q: Worrying about? Blake(who I just rocked back to sleep)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning? church
Q: What can you not wait to do? Go to Vegas in October
Q: What’s the last movie you saw? Polar Express? Yes, I know Christmas is over. The kids do not seem to care.
Q: Do you smile often? I think so
Q: Are you a friendly person? Yes, but I have social anxiety, so sometimes I am quiet, and it gets misconstrued as snobbish.

Yes! You finally made it to the end of this looonnnngg Meme. I am not tagging anyone to do it, but if you do, let me know and I'll link you.

Nicole at Musings of a Manic Mom did it. Go check her out!

Erika at The Other Lion did it too. Go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was cool learning about you. :) I decided to do it and linked to your blog :D

theotherlion said...

I'm so doing it!