CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Animals!

We have this weird slushy snow on the ground this morning. It is very wet. Drew and I went out when we saw his driver/aide coming and I noticed we had animal tracks on the driveway. It looks to be a cat to me.



I went in the house and was looking out the back window. I noticed other animal tracks in the snow. What do they look like to you? Rabbit?



Anyway, I think it is nifty that these animals come so close to my house and I know about it! Who knows how often random animals wander by when there is no snow to leave evidence?

I know, this post is totally random, but Eric is gone and I can't share this with him, and Blake sure doesn't care about it. So there you go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Kristie. At least we have blogs to share what thrills us, when no one in our house cares.

That is totally neat. I love checking out the animal tracks when it snows too.