CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some people are so sweet!

I volunteer at the birth to three program where my boys went for therapy. There is a mother with the sweetest twins there. They are turning one on Thursday, which also happens to be my birthday. Their mama sent me an email saying that they wouldn't be there this week, so I won't be seeing them until after their big birthday.

Today, the UPS man delivered something for me. I didn't remember having ordered anything, so I was surprised. To my delight, it was a tin of cookies from Cheryl & Co.! When I opened the lid, it played "Happy Birthday to You". There was a note from the mother of the twins wishing me a happy birthday and thanking me for helping them out. Isn't that the sweetest thing?

It so happens that the cookies are delicious. So, Jen, if you are reading this, you totally made my day! Thank you!



5 comments:

fragilemom said...

Hey, we're both Aries.....although I don't get into the astrology thing, but good conversation starter! That to say, my birthday is today. My last year of 30-something!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool!! How sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday!

Love,
Ashley

Jen said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! Enjoy your day :)

Mark said...

Happy Birthday Kristie!
Card is in the mail.