CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Morning Musings

So, yesterday when Drew was dropped off, his aide asked me to sign a permission slip for him to go to a movie today. His teacher has decided to take the class to see Horton Hears a Who as a treat for all the hard work they've been doing. I signed of course. This will be Drew's first movie. I wonder if he'll like it. I know it sounds terrible that we haven't taken him to a movie yet, but I was nervous about how he'd do. I bet he'll have fun, though.

Blake has been on a Max & Ruby kick. He loves that show. I taped (no we don't have Tivo) a few episodes for him, since it isn't on until six in the evening otherwise. And we are usually eating supper at that time, so he misses it. But, the tape I used is old, and the tracking is messed up on it. So, I picked up a M&R DVD at Wal-Mart yesterday. He is thrilled.

You can file this under "Bizarre Business Ventures". I was watching the news this morning, and they mentioned a company who makes greeting cards for inmates. A Christmas greeting partly reads: "You had the choice to be 'naughty or nice.' And you chose ... Oh well, now you have to do your time." The entrepreneur said this, "This is one product no one wants to receive and no one wants to buy, but if you need it, it's there," she said. Weird, eh? Here's the full story:
CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Matty and movies don't mix too well. But the rest of the kids love them. I hope he has a good time.