CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Fifteen

I just make this stuff up. I am not sure if there really is a Friday Fifteen, but I am going for it.

1. I am going to the Columbus Women of Faith conference! (thank you Patsy!) If you want to come with me, leave a post, and I'll consider taking you with me. :)

2. Blake is an eating machine today. Keeps asking me for something else.

3. In an attempt to stave off boredom, I just got Sequence for Kids out and we played it twice. Blake is so smart! He can match all the cards to the animals!

4. It is cold and yucky and foggy today. Where is spring?

5. I played bunko at my mom's house last night. I won a little lamp. It is cute, but I don't know where to put it.

6. I didn't have to pack Drew's lunch today. They had a Book It pizza party. Now that I think of it, I never turned in last month's Book It list.

7. They started doing St. Jude's Math-a-thon at Drew's school. They sent home a CD with math games to play on the computer. Drew has not played it yet. For some reason it won't work on his computer. I'll have to try it on mine.

8. My house is a wreck. I need to unload the dishwasher and reload it with the dishes that are in the sink. I wish my husband would have done that last night while I was at bunko.

9. I did get to eat some Little Wieners of Evilness last night. My mom gave me the leftovers. Yum!

10. I am really enjoying my bible study group. It is actually a book study this time. We are reading the book Heaven by Randy Alcorn and doing the study guide that you can get with it. But there is plenty of bible reading to go along with it. It has really changed my perception of what the New Earth will be like.

11. Almost to fifteen. Hmm. I applied for a job yesterday! I applied for a position at the local school in the cafeteria. I might be a lunch lady. lol. The hours are great. From 10:30 until 2:00. Pay is pretty good for an uneducated girl like me.

12. I can't wait until the weather is nice enough for us to go outside to play more. The boys love to play outside, and I think it is good for them to get to run around more and watch television less.

13. Do you hate cleaning your George Foreman grill? I have one, and I hate to clean that thing! I made hamburgers in it two days ago, and it is still sitting dirty on my counter. I am gross, I know. I just don't care.

14. Oh! My sister and I are getting together on the 12th in Fort Wayne with our cousins Keri and Gail. We will go shopping and catch up with each other's lives. Fun!

15. Ever heard that commercial f-r-e-e that spells free, credit report.com, baby? I have had it in my head for days! Urgh! If you you don't know what I am talking about, click HERE so you too can sing this song all day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great! I hope you had fun at bunco last night and I hope you missed me. And I cant believe you still have that song in your head!

Anonymous said...

thanks...I now will be singing that song all day (sigh).

Good luck on the job...lunch ladies rock...or so my girls tell me.

Jen said...

Friday Fifteen....good idea.

Paula said...

Loved "Friday Fifteen" what fun. Good luck on your job interview. I agree cleaning the George Forman grill is not fun. I use to have one and hated cleaning is too.

Anonymous said...

Fun 15! Still reading your blog...what sweet boys you have...and YES, George Foreman was not my friend after all. I ended up giving it a final cleaning and donating it to goodwill. Good riddance! Give me a pan anyday and it'll go in the dishwasher :)
(Peggy E.)