CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Weiners of Evilness


Yum! Who would have thought that little cocktail sausages wrapped in crescent rolls would result in such a heinous addiction? Twenty-two days ago, I had a party. And I served up these little snacks. And since then, I have made these lovlies three times. No, let's be honest, four times. In twenty-two days!

See that picture up there? Yes, they are on my desk beside me. And it is 10:30 in the morning. I think I have already eaten eight of them. Oh my blubberous belly!

5 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Hot Dog Wienies for breakfast...That is a Breakfast of Champions!

Kristiem10 said...

lol. For sure.

Anonymous said...

mmmm....those look good. That is a new twist to a favorite in our house. I wonder if Matty would eat them without me having to cut them up?

Hidi Family said...

i love these. its so funny you have made them so much this month.