CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Special Delivery

You may remember that Drew discovered he loves chocolate Easter bunnies. See HERE.

Well, I got an email from my cousin Trisha, and it said, "Hi! Some "bunny" will be sending Drew a surprise in the mail."

So, yesterday our letter carrier delivered a package addressed to Drew. When he got home from school, I told him he had a gift. He said, "What is it?" I said he'd have to open it and see.



You may imagine how excited he was.
There was a letter included. It said:

Dear Drew,
Since you have been such a great boy, here is some extra candy. Love, Easter Bunny

Isn't that cute?!

Drew really loved it, and this is what one of the bunny looks like today:


I am sure he will be headless this afternoon after school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he enjoyed them! The bunny looked so cute without his ears!

theotherlion said...

that's so cute! how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's sweet!

Monkey still hasn't touched his bunny. We let him choose something from his basket each day and he seems to be saving the bunny.

Anonymous said...

now that is just too cool!!