CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I don't recommend it

Ok, so let me preface this by saying I am amazed at myself that I am admitting this.

Today is sports shirt day at Drew's school. He only owns one sports shirt. It is an Ohio State shirt I bought for him last year when his class had an OSU/Michigan party.

Well, it is getting a little small on him, but I figured we could squeak by without having to buy a new one. I pulled it out of his drawer, thinking, man, that is small. Maybe I should try to stretch it out. Did I tug on the shirt? No, I put it on. Yes, I put my son's size 6 shirt on. I thought it was going to choke me. Drew saw me wearing his shirt, and said, "Mommy, what are you doing?" I said, "Me? Oh, I'm stretching out your shirt for you." He said, "What?" I went ahead and ironed Eric's shirt for work while wearing it. I decided that I must have stretched it out sufficiently, and tried to take it off. I could not. When you raise your arms above your head, it makes your chest expand. I really don't have a large chest. But I couldn't get that shirt off. I started to feel panicky. I tried to get that blasted shirt off, by squirming around. No such luck. I decided I needed help. I thought about asking Drew for help, because he wouldn't make fun of me like I figured Eric would. But then I realized that this job needed some strength. I went in the bedroom and said, "Eric? Can you help me? I am stuck in Drew's shirt." He said, "What? Why are you wearing Drew's shirt?" I explained my harebrained idea. He pulled it off of me with not too much trouble. What a nitwit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I can imagine Er's expression when you said you were stuck in Drewy's shirt! Love you! Kel :)

Anonymous said...

Why oh why didn't Eric grab the camera first?

Lol!

Anonymous said...

Where's your picture??? I would have loved to have seen that one. And Eric didnt give you a hard time?? That is odd. I would have atleast had a good laugh first and for sure found the camera!

Kristiem10 said...

lol, yeah I lucked out that he wasn't thinking clearly. He was sleeping when I asked for help. He did make fun of me a little. He mostly rolled his eyes, and said that it was a bad idea. lol.

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! Thanks for giving me a good laugh before my final. See you in a few of weeks.

Anonymous said...

lmao...u r a bigger woman than me to admit that!!