CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Eric let me sleep in, and when I woke up, he gave me a nice card. I asked Drew if I could open my Mother's Day gift he brought home from school on Friday, he said, "Yes! Come on, let's go." He sat on the sofa next to me while I opened it. First there was a cool MOM card which he decorated. Then I opened a keychain that said MOM. He had decorated it with rhinestones. And finally was a pot of flowers and candy made with his handprints. It was funny. Each flower had a saying and a blank that Drew had to fill in. One said, "My mom smells like....applesauce" one said, "My mom feels like...a tiger" (lol. I swear it's because of their recent zoo trip!) and "My mom says...What a mess!" Blake gave me a painting he made of flowers using his hands as flower stems, and his thmbprints as the flowers. Very cute!

From Drew:

From Blake:
We also visited both my mom and Eric's mom today. To all of my readers who are mothers, I hope you had a blessed day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How SWEET!!!! Aww! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!