CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A new place to hide


The closet in Drew's room was so junked up that I would die of mortification if anyone saw it in that state. Yesterday I went through it and organized. I had been throwing too-small clothes in there, so I folded it up and put it in Rubbermaid containers, and put them in the attic. I packed up most of the winter clothes and put them away as well.

There were two bags left on the floor, along with my wedding dress, which takes up a good chunk of space. Blake decided it is a fun spot to hide. He drags the grocery bags out and goes in. I went in to take a picture of him and he stood up and yelled, "Close the door!" and pulled the door shut on my face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..he's so cute.

I tagged you for the First Born meme. You can check it out here if you choose to play: http://fragilex.wordpress.com/2008/05/29/pregnancy-and-labor-taggage/