CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kyle Cuteness

My nephew Kyle is eleven, and has been having some major, major behavior problems lately. He is usually well-behaved when he is with me, though. Isn't that how it always works? I know my kids are always good as gold for other people. Anyway, he was over here the other day, and Kyle and Blake went outside to play. I was keeping a close eye on them, and saw them sitting on the porch together. I went for my camera, and this is what I snapped. It is a little blurry because I took the picture through the screen, but I didn't want to miss it by opening the door.



Those boys adore each other. It is so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh.. that is precious. lucky that you got that shot too :)

Jen said...

Those are sweet pictures. The top one reminds me of when Matt used to have his hands on Kyle's neck....only those weren't sweet moments...