CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My friend Bekki is so awesome!

My friend Bekki is so sweet and generous. I was talking to her about getting a new digital camera. She said that they had a brand new camera that they didn't need, and I was welcome to have it for free if I wanted it. My old camera had 4.3 megapixels and the new one has 7.1. And the shutter speed is faster, so I don't seem to get as many pictures of a backside with a child taking off. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. I got it today, and of course I have already been playing with it.

Here are some of the pics I took:



Thanks so much, Bekki. You are the greatest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Thank you for the card you sent me for my birthday

Jessica

Mark said...

Great Flower picture, and the boys too, of course!

Maddy said...

Yeah! what a pal!
Cheers