CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to school for Blake


Today was Blake's first day of school. He has a new teacher this year. And I missed him getting on the bus since I had to work. Blech. But, my niece Jessica was here and got him on the bus for me. I took some pictures before I left for work about an hour before he went to school.
Watching for the bus, even though it was way too early for the bus.When he came home today. He seems happy, though he can't really tell me about his day. They usually don't get the communication book made until after the first couple days.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Indeed. We get a daily sheet of paper for both the boys with check marks. It's invaluable as any words they do have are completely exhausted after school.
Best wishes

theotherlion said...

Love the notebook. I think I write too much in Punkin's, but his teacher understands. He looks so grown-up! I bet he did great.

Anonymous said...

Aww, he looks great! Hope he had a great day. Wish he was still in my class. Would you want to ship him off to Minnesota? I have a huge classroom that he would love. We do home visits next week and the kiddos start the week of Sept. 8th. Barb

Kristiem10 said...

Barb!! Hi! We miss you. I wish Minnesota was in Sidney! :) Good to hear from you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

He does look so grown up!! OMG...where does time go :(

Unknown said...

How adorable! Blake looks so happy to go to school! One less hurdle to get over~