CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Opposite Day

So lately, Drew has been asking me things like, "Is this the living room?" And I'll say, "No, Silly, it's the toyroom." And he'll laugh and say, "Yeah, it's the toyroom."

Some other ones:

Drew: Are you Daddy?
Me: No, I am not Daddy.
Drew: Yeah, you're Mommy.

Drew: (while watching Drake and Josh) Is this iCarly?
Me: No, it's not.
Drew: Yeah, it's iCarly.

Drew: Is this toast?
Me: No, it's a waffle.
Drew: No, it's toast!
Me: Ok, it's toast.
Drew: No, it's a waffle.

Funny kid. He it teasing me!

And lately his language skills have been improving. Like if I ask if he went to the bathroom, instead of ignoring my question, or repeating it back to me like he used to, he'll say, "Yeah, I already did!" And when I ask if he flushed, he'll say, "I did flush, Mom."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG Drew!! Your kids crack me up :)

Maddy said...

Wow! We play that game too. Not as expertly as yours, but that's great to hear.
Best wishes

Jen said...

That is hilarious! What a funny kid! :)