CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Waiting for his brother


Drew gets home from school about thirty minutes before Blake does. The other day, I had a snack all ready for him in the house. But he wanted to wait outside for Blake. He wandered around, picked up a leaf to inspect it, sat in the middle of the sidewalk, put my shoes on and walked around, etc. I love to watch him. It amuses me to see what entertains him. At one point he walked up to the tree and put his hand on it and started talking. Not sure what that was about, but it seemed to make him happy.

Notice my shoes
There he is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice is that for him to care about his Brother. And it is nice to see he is still wearing his glasses too!

theotherlion said...

that's so nice. love the shoes.