CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thanks Paula!



Paula from Paula's Place has given me a blogger award. Copying this from Paula's blog:

It's in Portuguese...and the gist of it is that some people are brought together from all over different walks of life...no matter what that is. Blogging is one way that connects different people.

Thank you so much, Paula! I do think that blogging has brought many people together from all over the world.

Now, I am going to give this award to:

Erika
Maddy
Donna

1 comments:

Maddy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! Oddly enough, my 'big' daughter has learned to speak Portuguese as she's just back from 18 months in Brazil where Portuguese is the principal language [I'll get her to take a peek and give me [us!] a translation.

Best wishes