CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That boy!

Drew got his card changed TWICE today at school for refusing to do his work. He just won't hold the pencil and announces that he's NOT doing it. He has had his card changed and has had timeout, and had to talk to the principal about doing his work, but it's like none of it makes an impact on him.

One thing is good, and that is the fact that he changes classes for each subject. So sometimes he doesn't work well in one class, but the next class he might cooperate. So, I am not sure what's going on with him. He did this some last year as well. It is frustrating, because how do you really make him do it?

If any of my readers have suggestions, I am all ears.

2 comments:

Bonded for life said...

Awww Good luck with that Kristie, I have a 14 year old at my house that likes to the do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Yea, good luck! No actual suggestions except patience! My 12 yr old fx boys likes to say "I'll pass" when a teacher wants him to something. At least he's pleasant about it. No anger. No fuss. Just "I'll pass." (As if he had the option!)

Peggy E.