CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Corn Casserole



I made corn casserole for Eric to bring in to work today for their carry-in. I took a picture of it, but I am posting this one instead. It is prettier than mine. But mine is tasty:

Corn Casserole

1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
2 packages Jiffy dry corn bread mix
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
2 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.

2. In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.

3. Bake for 45-60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool!! I'll need to make that for the kids' and I's lunches.

Chris said...

I am sure Eric's Dish will be a favorite at the Office! ! !

Leanne said...

So how was it? I made a similar one last year for Thanksgiving, and plan to make it again this year. Yum! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Kristiem10 said...

Eric said it went over great. Several people complimented it. And there was nothing left, so I didn't get to even try it!

Anonymous said...

I make that exact same one---a big hit.
Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Oma