CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Grumpy Boy

Drew's school pictures came back today. They totally crack me up. When they got them taken, his aide said, "I think we got one of him looking at the camera. He really didn't want to do it." So, I was excpecting a picture with him taking off or looking down or something. Instead, he's looking at the camera, but he looks like a big grump. It totally cracks me up.

Here he is:



I do believe we'll be going to Sears for another one. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now it is not THAT bad!!!!!!!! I remember pictures of him a couple of years ago where I would see an arm or you and Eric holding him down just so he would be in the picture.

Anonymous said...

I love it and he don't look grumpy to me and I want one. Please.
Grandma V

theotherlion said...

I want one of those little bubbles above his head to tell me what he's thinking. "Mom went through all that trouble to get me this stupid shirt...."

I have one where Punkin looks scared for his life. Sweet, but scared for his life.

Anonymous said...

lol...he has that..."this is stupid" look on his face. Or maybe it is a "you better like this mom cuz I have better things to do" look. :)

Leanne said...

:) Aw, it's a cute pic! But he's just a cute guy, too.