CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Randomness

I am sick. I think I've got bronchitis, and my throat is sore. Unfortunately, the other cook is gone today, so I can't exactly call in sick. So, it will be Ricola drops and Germ X for me. We're having chili and toasted cheese sanwiches. Ever make 300 toasted cheese sandwiches? Me either. Yet.

I made some yummy cinnamon rolls a couple days ago. I just had one for breakfast, and it was still good, but it was hard to swallow with my sore throat. Wah. Wah! Call the Wah-mbulance.

Drew got a green card yesterday at school. Woohoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well for you today!

Jennifer said...

feel better soon. it sounds like everyone is getting sick.

Anonymous said...

I hate being sick and not getting to take the day off.. feel better soon, it's Friday...

Jen said...

Sometimes it's so hard to function out in the world when you just don't feel good. Hope you feel better soon.