CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What a nut

First, Blake said, "Mommy, look at me! I'm stuck." He does occasionally get himself stuck in strange situations, so I went to see what he did.
He was laying on the floor like this:



I grabbed the chair and pulled it off of him. I checked to make sure he was ok. I went back to checking my email. He said, "Mommy, look! I'm stuck." So, the booger pulled the chair onto himself on purpose in the first place. When I went to take his picture,(for blogging purposes, of course) he was getting up, but when he saw the camera, he laid back down to pose. I told him not to do it again. Did he listen? Silly question. Of course he didn't. I fixed the chair again and put him in timeout. Nutty kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...crazy kid. What is on his head?? shower cap?

Kristiem10 said...

Nah, it's a ball cap that's too big on him. He loves that thing.

Jen said...

Comfy :)