CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Almost here...



The boys are getting excited about Christmas. Blake keeps asking, "Where's Christmas?" and this morning I heard him say, "Merry Christmas, Grandpa!" (practicing, I guess) Drew asked, "We going to Grandma's house tonight for Christmas?" and said, "I don't see presents."

Here's a video of Blakey singing:



I am pretty excited too, I must admit. I anticipate the boys have lots of fun this year. Don't worry-- (as if you were!) I'll be sure to post lots of pictures later.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute!
Evan thoroughly enjoyed that, and now he is getting cranky with me because I'm typing this comment.
He kept on signing "more" and saying something that resembled "more," so we watched it SEVERAL times. He cracks up when Blake says something that sounds like "train." Not sure why!
Merry Christmas!

Kristiem10 said...

He first says, "Who, me?" Then, "Yes, you." then he does say, "Train" At the end he asks, "Where's Drewy?"