CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I have tons o' pictures for you to see. First of all, on Christmas Eve, we spent the evening at my mom and dad's house. We had dinner there and after that, we opened presents. We let the kids open all of theirs first, then the adults exchanged gifts.
Me, my mom, my sister and my dad.This is the best we could come up with.
My sister Kelly, brother in law, Tony, and their kids Kyle and Danielle.
Blake wanted his package opened, so he tried to get it with his teeth.
Drew opening a gift
Danielle and her cheesy grinBlake got Spongebob pajamas. He started removing his clothes right away so he could try them on.
Mom showing Blakey something
Dad opening his air compressor we got him.
Eric
Me

After we opened gifts, the kids watched Horton Hears a Who! and the adults played cards until midnight. I'll make Christmas Morning a post of it's own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics :) Thanks for sharing. HOpe it all went fantastical!!

Chris said...

SO WHAT IS IN THE PRESENTS!?!?!?!

You told an air compressor for your Dad, but what was in Eric's and yours! ! !??

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time!