CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Drew woke up at 5:30 in the morning on Christmas. We got dressed and woke Blake up. He wasn't too thrilled about being awakened until he saw that Santa had been here and there were lots of presents to open. And open presents they did!


Drew was excited to get an accordian like Rosie and Jim, and wanted to watch the show right away.

The boys got two-way radios, and Eric was showing Blake how to use his "walkie-talkie" in this picture:
Eric opening one of his gifts from me:

Here I am, looking bleary-eyed and in day old clothes, ready to open a gift:


I went to church at 8:00 am, and Eric went back to bed when I got home. The boys played with their new things, and I made lunch. After that, we went to Eric's parents' house for the afternoon. I'll post those pictures later.

0 comments: