CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Funny Blake


Blake loves to draw on paper. Most often it is scribbles, but sometimes there is a clear picture of what he's drawn. Today he sat down at the table with Woody, a piece of paper and a pen. And he traced Woody's hand. He said, "Right there, Woody. Like that." I snapped a picture of it. Soon after, he jumped up and brought Woody in the other room. I heard water running, so I went to see what was going on. I went in the bathroom, and the soap was pulled forward, with a blop of it in the sink. Blake was drying off Woody's hand. Apparently he got some ink on his hand when Blake was tracing. Such a considerate kid--didn't want Woody to have to go around with dirty hands.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute..and so freakishly a mirror image to Ericka's son!! lol
I thought I had arrived at the wrong blog for half a second :)