CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I just did!

Whenever I remind Drew to go to the bathroom, he inevitably will say, "I just did go to the bathroom!" in exasperation. It is not necessarily the case, and I will usually say something to the effect of, "That is fine. You need to go again."

This morning, when I got out his school uniform, he said to me, "Mom, I just did go to school, ok?" lol. Nice try buddy. I said, "What, you just went to school yesterday?" He said, "Yes, I did." I said, "Sorry, you have to go to school every day." He said, "Aw, man!" Guess it was worth a try, anyway. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! So Drew is not liking school too much? Have a wonderful day.

Umma said...

Haha! Definitely worth trying. Maybe I'll try that with work someday...

Anonymous said...

lol...nice one :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!