CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I went to a ball...

Our town has a holiday ball every year. Most people dress formally, there is a dinner and a dance with a live band.

Here are some pictures:

Of course, we always have to pose for a requisite picture. Required by me, I should say. And Eric obliges without too much grumbling.


My mom and dad with me and my sister. Where's your smile, Dad?

Our table
Mom and Dad dancing up a storm, as always.
After the dance, we went to my parents' house for a cup of coffee and cookies and Dad's BFF Bob said I matched the Christmas tree, so he took my picture beside it.

6 comments:

Bonded for life said...

Looks fun and you look awesome girl! I think Drew looks like your dad!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous. So jealous!!! :)

Maybe that is your dads look that says, "These are my ladies, shoo" ;-)

Glad you got to have some adult fun!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what amazing pictures you all look fantastic

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! Eric could be a little more happy. And your Dad should have a REALLY BIG smile on his face posing with 3 beautiful women!

theotherlion said...

Hottie! Sorry I missed your gift to me. =( I DID read your post!! Love ya~

Umma said...

You look beautiful! A ball seems like so much fun!