CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

I've Been Awarded!


twice! Umma at Basically FX and Paula at Paula's Place have awarded me with the This Blog Measures Up Award. Thank you ladies.

1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life.
Eric,
I am so thankful for all you do for us. I could never have gotten through yesterday without your help. I love you.

(BTW, Eric got the boys dressed and ready for the day when I was sick, got Drew off to school, brought Blake to the sitter early so I could stay in bed, and as soon as he got home from work, he took over the care of the kids so I could go back to bed.)

2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).
I feel successful when

.... I feel that I have done what God would have me do
..my family is happy and content
...when I get a random hug or kiss from one of my boys
..when I get nicce awards from people I never even knew before entering the blogosphere

that's all I can come up with. I don't think about success that much. More often I am thinking about surviving the issues of the day. lol.

3. Assign this award to other blogs and leave them a comment telling the blogger that you’ve assigned them this award.

I’m awarding this to…

Suzanne
Erika
Aimee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...it rocks that you have Eric in your life :)