CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to normal(ish)?

The boys go back to school today. And I go back to work, too. Drew woke up at 4am worrying about going to school. He cried and said he didn't have school today. I stayed with him awhile and tried to convince him he'd have fun. I went to bed and every so often he'd start crying again. He begged me to let him get up. So finally, at five, I let him get up for the day. He didn't want to get ready when it was time to get dressed, didn't want to put his shoes on, etc. When his aide showed up to take him to school, she got him in a better frame of mind. She knew just what to say to make him smile. Not sure what the rest of the day will hold for him, but he's back into the swing of things either way.

Blake returns to his babysitter today and goes to school as well. He is not worried about it a bit. In fact, it seems like he is excited about going back.

I go back to work today, too. I am looking forward to it. I need the exercise. That job keeps me moving. When I am home, I eat too much and do too little.

Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the return to normalcy :)