CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Snowtime

Yesterday after school, Drew asked if he could go out and play in the snow. I wanted to tell him to wait until Daddy got home from work, but I knew it would be dark out, and knew Eric had plans to work on someone's computer. So, I told Drew we could go out. Both boys got new snowboots and shovels from Santa and Grandma and Grandpa V. gave them gloves for Christmas. We got all geared up and headed out. Drew was happy as a clam. Blake was a little hesitant at first, but soon decided he liked playing in the snow.

Look at those rosy cheeks! Brrr..


Drew found a stick to play with. I think he looks like a little hiker or something.
Cleaning off the slide (with his stick) for his brother:

When Blake landed on his bottom on the snow, he wasn't sure how to get himself up without putting his hands in the snow. So he called to me for help. lol.

I do believe Drew was given a little assistance with his takeoff down the slide.

We stayed out until mama got too cold, and came back in for some hot chocolate(for me)and milk (for them).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for them! Gracie keeps asking if we can go have a snowball fight and build a snowman. I keep telling her there is not enough snow!!!!!!! I keep thinking we will have a big snow storm, but maybe I beeter just let them play.