CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning Musings

So, we had a pretty eventless weekend. Hung around the house for the most part. I read two books, Eric worked on my cousin's computer, we hung out at home. Sunday we went to church, and the boys stayed with my parents. Dance lessons were cancelled, which I admit made me happy. I like dance lessons, but was more than glad to stay home. It is yucky out.

My sister and her family got back from Chicago on Sunday afternoon. They went to see Dr. Berry-Kravis at Rush University. They were very happy with their appointment. They changed Kyle's medicine. The kids had a good time on their trip, and there were no major incidents. Well, besides the people in the next room over at the hotel who decided to get amorous. Let's just say there was plenty of moaning going on. Kyle asked Kelly if they should pray for the lady with the stomach ache. lol.

School is on a two-hour delay today. I should be thinking about getting Drew dressed and his lunch packed right now, but I am feeling a bit sluggish at the moment. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the lady with the stomach ache was doing plenty of praying on her own...lmao!! Kids are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

At least Kyle was concerned about her and praying sounded like the BEST thing to do for anyone for anyone who need help.
GOD BLESS YOU KYLE!
MARK