CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Such a daredevil

Blake is always thinking up new ways to be daring. I swear, if I turn my back on him for a couple minutes, he has climbed to new heights in danger. I have snapped some pictures over the past few days and here are some examples of his daring.

Yes, that's his Sit N Spin. On the bar.


That is a clothes hamper he is standing on. Not a laundry basket, a hamper.

Inevitably, things go awry, and he crashes to the floor. I will hear him yell, "I'm ok!" at random. He's pretty tough, though he gets banged around a lot by his adventures. I have tried numerous times to keep him from being so adventurous, but it is in vain.
He's just a daredevil at heart.

2 comments:

Umma said...

What a cute daredevil. The "I'm OK" cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

OMG how did he even get up on top of the hamper? Thats High, i would have a heart attack. Holly is fearless herself it scares me!