CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Five

1. It has been a a rough week. Monday Drew got a red card, Tuesday he got a blue card, Wednesday he was green, but when he got home from school, he refused to get out of the car. I was literally pulling him out by his coat, and my hand slipped off. I took a couple steps back to regain my balance, but stepped onto our soggy grass and slipped. I fell on my back and I must have landed on my elbow.

2. My elbow looks fine, except for a small bruise. However, it still hurts a lot. When I straighten my arm, I get a stabbing pain. Also, by the end of work yesterday, I had pain radiating from my elbow toward my wrist and up to my shoulder. I should probably get it checked out, but I don't want to.

3. Blake and I are off school today. Blake never goes on Fridays, and my school is closed today and Monday. I am glad about that, so my elbow can get a break. We're going to lunch with my sister and niece and my mom and dad.

4. Drew's Valentine's Day party is this afternoon. Blake's was yesterday. I made sugar cookies for both times. I intended to roll them out and cut out hearts, but I had problems with the dough being too sticky. So I just scooped them out and rolled them in red sugar before baking. They are pretty cute, even though they aren't hearts.

5. Blake likes mozzarella sticks! Who knew? I made a couple for a snack yesterday afternoon, and I left my plate on the counter. When I came back they were gone. Blake found more and wanted me to make them for him.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Mozzo Sticks... isn't it great whenyou child snatches your food.. You should definately get your elbow looked at you could have torn a muscle and if you don;t let it heal. "Like Put it in a Brace" then you may do perminant damage.