CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Remember the silly sayings on old Valentines? And the little white envelopes they used to come with? Some kids would put a conversation heart or three in their envelope. I remember distintively writing a card out in first grade for a boy named Matt, who insisted he'd changed his name to Clyde. So, I wrote it out to Clyde. lol.

I've had a pleasant V-Day. Eric let me sleep in today, which was nice. We exchanged cards. The boys and I took an afternoon nap. Eric brought in the mail, and there was a card for me and Eric, and each of the boys from my parents. Then, Eric's parents stopped by. They gave the boys their Valentines.

I am heading over to my sister's house to watch their kids while she and her husband go to a party.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that picture, where did you find those? Love you, Happy Valentine's Day, and thanks for watching our kiddos! Kel