CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009



Last night, Blake ran into the toyroom. He tripped and hit his nose on the television stand. He cut the bridge of his nose. Of course, he screamed and cried, and an didn't want me to put a cold rag on it. It bled off and on for a half hour. He kept rubbing it and starting it bleeding again.

We debated about whether it needed stitches, and got the opinions of several people on the subject, and settled on putting steri-strips on it after he went to sleep. He's left them alone so far today, but his nose is still swollen.

6 comments:

Umma said...

Oh, owww! I hope he continues to leave it be.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Blakey looks bad. I am glad that he is leaving the steri-strips alone. I think he needs a bag of Hershey's kisses and one from Grandma and Gramdpa too!
Grandma V

Jen said...

Poor little guy!

theotherlion said...

man that is not good. kinda makes my knees weak.

hey, why don't you accept my friend request on the fx site? jerk. =)

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Poor thing, I hate when they hurt themselves, it is so hard.

John Evans said...

Ouch. Isn't it odd how children never seem to realize that the furniture is harder than they are?