CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Morning Musings

The start of another week....not sure whether to be happy about it or to groan. I guess I'll be happy. I am not feeling great. I felt a sick yesterday. Stomach hurt, headache, chills, etc. So, at 5:00 last night, I went to bed. And I slept until 6:00 this morning! I still have a headache, but I will be going to work today. We have to clean up after a sausage and pancake breakfast that was held at our school.

I had a fun weekend. Saturday, Kelly (my sis) and I went to Fort Wayne, IN to meet up with two of our cousins, Keri and Gail. Our cousin Keri has lost 155lbs in the past year or so! She looks great. We met up at 10:00 in the morning, and we left Fort Wayne at 10:00 at night. We talked about a "Fireproof" study they are doing at their church and some of the things they've learned to improve their marriages. It gave me some things to think about. I got my eyebrows threaded at the mall. It was fun. I was a little scared to do it, because Kelly kept telling me that it was supposed to hurt like heck, but it really didn't hurt at all. She took pics of it, which I'll blog about later.

I am so glad it is March! That means less snow, and more sunshine! Honestly, I will be thrilled when we are on summer break. No card changes to think about, no homework to do, no babysitters to worry about. Just fun times with my boys.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Leave a comment to tell me what you are up to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Blake's Nose doing?
Mark

fragilemom said...

What does it mean to get your eyebrows threaded?