CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I got a new driver's license today. My hair looks positively brassy. Not good. I have to keep it (the license, not the hair color) until March of 2013!

Then, I stopped at Aldi and bought a few snacks for the kiddos. That was uneventful, other than the fact that they have raised their prices on lots of things. Anyone else notice that?

After Aldi, I had to clean the post office. I had a couple kids come in who looked at me like, you are the lunch lady, why are you here? While I was cleaning, Eric called me and asked if I cared if he went to Bass Pro Shop with his dad. And of course, I didn't care.

I came home and the boys and I took naps. When we woke up, the boys were really hungry, which led me to wonder if I had put them to bed without lunch. Eric usually feeds them lunch on Saturdays, but now that I think of it, there was no evidence they had eaten. Anyway, I made some hot diggety dogs for them, and decided to make some homemade french fries as well. However, it has been ages since I did that, and I forgot that it is a little time-consuming. And the kids were hungry. So they had corn chips. And by the time the fries were ready, they didn't want any. So, guess who is eating french fries? With ranch dressing? Yum-ola.

Have a good weekend! More mundane crap from my life coming up!

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!

i get similar responses from kids when i see them out and about. i think that in their minds, i live at school.

John Evans said...

Yum-ola?! Keri uses the -ola suffix quite a lot, you know.

Very, very interesting...