CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Saturday night, I started sneezing like crazy. I took a Benadryl, hoping that would help. It did help, a little. Saturday night onto Sunday, Blake was awake from 1:30am until 4:30. So I was tired on Sunday during church, and sneezing as well.

Yesterday afternoon around 2:30, I told Eric I was going to take a nap, and asked him to wake me at 4:00. I think it was about 4:30 when I got up. I laid down on the couch and Eric said if I was still not feeling well, I should go back to bed. So I did. And slept until 7:00 this morning. At one point, Eric woke me up to give me some cold medicine. What a sweetie!

So today, I am not feeling great, but better than I was. I am going to go to work, since it's only for three and a half hours. I was warned that my first year of working in the school would be the worst as far as sickness goes. They said I'd pick up every bug that came through, and I think everyone was right. There are about fifty school days left this year, and I am looking forward to summer!

On a good note, it is supposed to get up to 55 degrees today. Yay!

0 comments: