CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I had a blog post almost typed up yesterday when I walked away from the computer for a minute. When I came back, Blake was sitting in my seat and the page was blank. I said Forget it. I'll re-write it tomorrow. The only problem is that I forget what I wrote.

Oh well. Awhile back, Blake would come up to me and other adults and say he wanted "Perp" or "Pert" This went on for a couple weeks without any of us being able to figure out what he wanted. Friday, it came to me. Not sure why, but suddenly, I knew what he wanted--Phineas and Ferb. I asked him if that was it, and he got a big smile on his face and said, "Yes, Mommy!" like Finally! In case you don't know, Phineas and Ferb is a cartoon.


I uploaded a bunch of old pictures to Facebook. Here's a couple of them:
Me with my cousins, Natalie, Jill and Gail when we got our Strawberry Shortcake dolls one Christmas.Drew checking out his new brotherAnd Eric eating a taco when he was a little boy.

0 comments: