CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Now Drew is sick

This morning, we all woke up a little early. It was a little rushy, but no big deal. Drew handled it well, and was actually in a very good mood. He even got in the car nicely today.

So I was a little surprised when I got a call at 9:15 that Drew had 100.5 degree temperature. His aide said she'd bring him home. I called Eric at work and he came home to take care of Drew. I was off work twice last week, so I didn't want to take off this week, too. Eric called the doctor's office and told them that Drew was sick with the same crud Blake had on Friday. So thankfully, they called in a prescription for him. I picked it up after work, and Drew had his first dose of Zithromax when I got home. His nose is running like a faucet.

2 comments:

John Evans said...

poor guy! :(

Anonymous said...

I hope he is feeling better!