CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Helping Daddy

A week ago, Eric was mowing the lawn. Drew said he wanted to help Daddy, and I told him he should just stay in the house with me. (Really I was just being lazy and didn't want to help him get dressed) After some pleading, I gave in and said, "oh, ok." He said, "Thanks, Mom! You're a genius!" Where he came up with that, I do not know. He likes to wander around the yard while Eric mows.

So, on Sunday night, he wanted to help daddy again, and so I let him. They were out there awhile and Eric tapped on the window and pointed to Drew. He had gotten his old toy lawnmower out and was helping Daddy.


4 comments:

fragilemom said...

So cute. And it gives the kids a great sense of pride!

Also, LOVED your entry for Good Friday reflection! I'm going to be posting something from an AW Tozer book I just started. As I see the real issue with America (sin), it makes me sad....but luckily my hope still lies with the promises of Christ! And by "America" I mean all of us...I would never discount my own sins. I'm just glad I have a Savior to go to for complete forgiveness!

Great pics from Easter too!

Umma said...

So cute! I wish they made kid-sized snowblowers, Monkey would love one of these.

I'm not sure he's ever seen a lawnmower, come to think of it. I think our yard guys do our yard with weed whackers. It's that small, lol.

theotherlion said...

=) Awww.

Jodie said...

Looks like Eric needs to put extensions on his mower, so he doesnt have to bend over so much!!