CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pics from Easter 2009

We went to my mom and dad's house last night for Easter.
Blake liked his "Honey Bunny". Kyle and Danielle showing off their bunnies.
A pic of Blake, my dad and me.
me and my honey bunny. ha ha!
This was when Blake woke up today.
Eric and I went to church separately, so the kids could stay home, and so Mom and Dad didn't have to babysit. After that, we went to Grandma and Grandpa M's house. We had an Easter egg hunt:
My niece Ashley and her fiance' Jeremy put the eggs out for them. Drew wasn't too excited about the whole thing. Blake was picking eggs up like crazy.
Blakey checking out his loot.
All total, I think they have a bazillion pieces of candy:

3 comments:

theotherlion said...

I'm coming over!

I'm glad you had a nice day!

Jodie said...

Holy cow!!!!!!!! Look at all that Candy. You look great BTW!

Chris said...

Great Pictures of Easter! Too bad there were none with anyone on the phone. or the Food!